2014 ANNUITY RATES
4.7% to 12.9% ANNUAL PAYOUT –OR
PRE-ISSUED ANNUITIES ™ 4% to 8% APY
Know the Facts on…
3,000+ Annuities–Rates, Features & Ratings
|Hybrid Annuity Case Studies||See Today’s Annuity Rates|
Compare Annuity Rates to Make the Best Choice
- Find - Three Best Options among Hybrid, Index, Fixed, Variable & Immediate Annuities.
- Explore - Pre-Issued Annuities ™ Safe A+ & a higher yield
- Access - Current Annuity Rates, Features & Ratings for over 3,000 Annuities
- Experience - Work with a specialist to Choose the Best Annuities for Your Retirement.
It is no accident that annuities are now in the mainstream of conservative planning for MarketFree Retirements™. However, it is also no secret that bias and half-truths are rampant in the financial industry. For many years annuities were pushed to the side by the investment industry promoting diversification through a multitude risk-oriented securities investments.
|Since most investors experienced the 2008-2009 Great Recession first-hand, they now know the fallacy of relying solely on diversified market oriented securities during or near retirement which proved costly and foolhardy for most. Currently with the prospect of a volatile and potentially down or flat economy for the next decade or two, the advantages of annuities in a MarketFree Portfolio™ are now all too obvious. Hindsight, as wisely stated, is always 20/20!|
This site has detailed answers to all of the questions below and detailed annuity information. After you have completed your research make certain that you use current annuity rates as one of the factors to decide which one is best for meeting your unique retirement objectives. Eventually, when you are informed and ready to allocate a portion of your assets into a MarketFree Annuity Portfolio™, you will need to work with a state-licensed planner or insurance agent. This is the only way you can legally allocate your money into this type of financial instrument for use in MarketFree Portfolios™.
We do highly recommend that you work with a recognized expert and an independently licensed retirement planner. One who agrees to adhere to a strict code of ethics and standards monitored by a third party. We also put forth as part of the vetting process that a licensed financial professional should come highly recommended and have strong references by clients, peers and other related industry professionals.
Retirement Resources for a MarketFree Portfolio™
|Annuities have come to the forefront as an asset allocation of choice for securing retirements during these turbulent financial times. While there are numerous investment choices, they do not fully answer these fundamental retirement questions:|
Learn how an annuity can answer each of the following questions; How can I…
- know that no matter how long I live, I will never run out of money?
- have certainty that no matter how bad the economy is, I will never run out of money?
- be certain that if I pre-decease my spouse, he or she will never run out of money?
- set up my own self-directed pension that I control and own?
- protect my principal with no loss through a financial crisis?
- grow my nest egg to keep up with or beat inflation?
- have safety and beat what banks offer by earning higher interest?
- benefit during an up stock market and suffer no loss in a down stock market?
- keep my money growing without paying tax as it grows?
- reposition my IRA, 401K, 403B, 457, etc. for safety, growth and income?
- avoid probate and get any unused portion of my nest egg directly to my heirs?
- give my heirs a tax-advantaged or tax-free income stream for their retirement?
More information on MarketFree Retirement™ planning:
Today’s Annuity Rates & Ratings
- View hundreds of published Current Annuity Rates
- Annuity Video Reviews, by Dick N Eric to help with your research.
- Current blogs and Articles, on retirement concerns
- Access to concise Annuity Educational Videos. Watch Now
- Retirement Calculators to help your research on annuities.
Retirement Calculators can assist you in your research towards a very secure, tax deferred portfolio allocations. They can help with calculations on guaranteed minimum interest rates or projected higher potential earnings. These calculations show no tax due on any earnings until they are withdrawn from the account. Use these calculators such as the fixed annuity calculator, variable annuity calculator, or immediate annuity calculator to help you determine how these financial instruments might fit into your retirement plan. Also take advantage of the retirement planning calculator and the retirement shortfall calculator.
Rates are Important For Income or Wealth Transfer
Case Study: In November of 2007, Jan and Steve, a couple concerned about the security of their investments and retirement savings, made a call to Ed, a family friend who was also their financial professional. After a brief conversation, they agreed to meet a few days later and discuss their portfolio.
Upon meeting with the couple, Ed reluctantly agreed with them that they were not risk-takers, and yet he had a majority of their assets wrapped up in the stock market against their better judgment. Awkward as it was, Jan and Steve severed their business relationship with Ed causing some friction with the relatives.
In an initial consultation with a new advisor they were carefully examining their investment options and looking at alternatives such as CDs, bonds, and REITs, Steve and Jan also discussed that they had read some negative reviews about annuities. The sources they were quoting said they were risky and associated with high fees and surrender charges.
The articles they had gathered their information from were strongly biased. Additionally, these articles had placed all emphasis on the variable annuity (VA) category. Unfortunately, it is not at all uncommon for financial writers to demonstrate bias by spinning an incomplete or simply inaccurate tale. Although the VA, when used under correct circumstances, can make perfect sense, they are distinctly different from fixed annuities, which are no or low fee, low or no risk and far more conservative.
Once they understood the differences between variable and fixed, they wanted to learn more about the benefits of using a fixed annuity for a portion of their retirement nest egg.
This couple eventually chose to leave the stock market and allocated a reasonable portion of their retirement savings into fixed annuities with income riders. Their cash value has increased as planned, and they are now comfortable knowing their retirement income foundation is predictable and secure. Best of all, they did not lose any of their money during the Great Recession of 2007-2009.
Unfortunately, not all misinformed individuals have such a happy ending.
Before Committing ANY Retirement Savings to Hybrid Annuities...
"Make Decisions based on income, ratings, and key facts - Compare Hybrids!"Our helpful visitor survey finds:
- Most Hybrid annuity owners with higher rated Hybrid annuities are pleased.
- A portion of Hybrid annuity owners did not adequately understand their purchase.
- Those who chose the lesser rated insurers were less confident with their decision.
- Some purchasers believe their agent left-out key facts and did not inform them fully.
- Few owners, after purchasing, felt Hybrid annuities were not in their best interest.
- Those who structured Hybrid annuities for maximum income with reduced or no annual fees were more likely to recommend this type of annuity to others.